Surprise You Are A Mom !: Kids Activity

Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

Kids Activity

Found Some Dry Erase Markers!



This past week I was organizing my daughter's closet. And I came across some old dry erase markers that still work!  I kept thinking what can I do with them since I don't really use them. Then it hit me! Why don't I let my daughter draw on her big window ?! Its will be a fun activity that will get her away from watching her Sesame Street. I always try to find ways to avoid the TV as much as possible. Besides it being fun its an easy clean up or so I thought. My idea would of work if her windows were sliding glass doors. Don't get me wrong it was fun but then she marked the window sill by accident. And all I was thinking I hope this comes off easily! Of course with my luck it didn't. I had to use my Bleach clean up spray for it to be completely clean off. So moms keep an eye on your little one if there is a window sill. If your window sill is marble you'll be fine it just wipes off but if its wood you might want to be a little bit careful.