Surprise You Are A Mom !: Waffle Recipe

Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Waffle Recipe

My Go-To Recipe 



Last year I purchased my husband a waffle maker for Father's Day.(And used my Bed, Bath and Beyond coupon too!)  He loved it ! We have been using this waffle maker too many times to count :) My Husband and I are sometimes like Donkey from Shrek and just want waffles. 

I have researched many recipes and tried a handful of them. But  my go-to recipe is this Classic Waffle Recipe. I love this website cause I can adjust the serving quantity that I want to make for that day. The ingredients are already there in my cabinets! Other recipes ask for buttermilk or a specific kind of oil that I don't have. It's delicious and reheats well for the next day. 
I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as our family enjoys them :-)