Surprise You Are A Mom !: Happy Mother's Day!

Pages

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!



I wanted to wish all of the moms out there a great Mother's day! Not only is today mother's day but I would like to think that everyday is mother's day. We, moms, have a gift everyday to see a little one grow to be a their own person. The way they learn how to walk to learning how to become independent. Don't get me wrong we will get a rough patch here and there but we , moms, over look all of that and see the positive side of our child(ren). 
After being a mom I have a deeper appreciation for my mom and my Abuelita (that's grandma in Spanish). Realizing all the work and sacrifice they have done as parents to me, my siblings and Tios and Tias there is just not enough cards or gifts to repay them. I wish them many more Mother's Day celebrations and hope in the future we can really celebrate them together. :-)
For those that are single dads and are doing the parenting alone. I also want to say Happy Mother's Day to you. Being 2 parents in one is very challenging. I admire your strength and love for your kids. I had a few friends who only had one parent and I could only imagine how hard  it was on them. Single Dads enjoy this day as well! 
Have a wonderful mother's day! 


"Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever."
Unknown