Surprise You Are A Mom !: Just wanted to share

Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Just wanted to share

Found out about Walmart's clearance section


Last week, as you know, it wasn't the greatest week for me. But I did do a little shopping for myself. (which is rare) While waiting for my battery I walked through Walmart's millions of aisles to pass the time. 
My husband was talking to a worker there and was informed about the clearance sections through out Walmart  She told us about women's shirt for $1 and a pack of socks for 50 cents! So of course we went on a search for these items. I found a bunch of shirts for $1. They weren't really advertised well. Some racks said $3 but a few items were actually $1. I got 2 shirts. One was a University of Florida shirt (not really a fan but hey it's a $1) and the other one was a typical tourist Florida shirt (not bad looking to be honest) Then we went to the kitchen and we found a handle of things on clearance. There were a few things that caught my eye. 
I found a crock pot for 9 bucks! I've been wanting to purchase a slow cooker for a while especially since I have a board on Pinterest dedicated just on slow cooker meals! I also found Popsicle molds for $3! Summer is coming up and this would be great to make for those hot summer days. 
Now that I know about these clearance sections at Walmart I'm gonna start keeping a look out for them. You'll never know what you'll find !