Surprise You Are A Mom !: YouTube

Pages

Saturday, May 25, 2013

YouTube


YouTube is a great way to entertain yourself with the million videos of cats. But I find it to be a useful tool. 
I want to share two YouTube Channels that I am currently subscribe to. These channels are great with helping you clean and organize your space. 
You might have heard of Melissa Maker Clean My Space . She basically covers pretty much everything. From how to clean an iPad to DIY cleaners. After watching a couple of videos I learn a few cleaning tips. 
The other channel is Alejandra Home Organizing . She teaches me a new way of organizing. In her videos she mentions the items she purchases but also gives you alternative if you don't have the money to splurge on organizing tools. 
I hope you find these channels useful. 
Feel free to share any channels or websites you use. It can be about clean/organizing to baking/cooking.