Surprise You Are A Mom !: 9 years

Pages

Monday, June 3, 2013

9 years

Happy Anniversary To My Husband and Me!



We have been together for 9 years today! Wow time has flown by so fast! 
Today is not only our anniversary but also his birthday! He is turning the 3-0! 
And it's our engagement anniversary too! 
I know too many celebrations for one day! But I blame him (lol)
I still remember our early years of dating. It wasn't the easiest first 2 years. 
When you're 16 and he is 21 parents tend to have a big influence of who to date. (Mind you my parents when they met they were basically in the same boat as we were)
I remember I had to lie to my parents about going to the movies with my "friends" when I was really going on a date with Bryan. 
But our relationship is not all negative. 
As the years went by we learned more about each other. We depend on one another and also learned from another. As a result our love grew even in moments when we didn't think it did.
After having our daughter 2 years ago our bond is stronger then ever. 
I am so happy to have him in my life. Couldn't have asked for a better husband , best friend and father for our daughter. No words can describe how I feel about him and how grateful I am to be his wife. 

His birthday card. It's just too funny.