Surprise You Are A Mom !: Grilled Pork Medallions

Pages

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Grilled Pork Medallions


Made another family approved meal! And I personally used the grill! So ladies the grill is not only a man thing! My husband, my dad or my father in law are usually the ones that grill in my family. I could of just pulled out my George Foreman Grill but I wanted to to try to grill on my own. Mind you I'm terrified of grills always thinking that I'm going to burn myself or the gas tank is going to explode lol But I got over this fear and made delicious Grilled Pork Medallions
Surprisingly they were Weight Watchers friendly. Great flavor! My husband was bummed when we didn't have any leftovers! I've made these about 3 times since I first made them. One thing I've changed was the amount of garlic. Like I said before my family loves garlic in almost everything. I want to say I used about 2 tablespoons of garlic. I used the appropriate measurements when I first made this meal and it was delicious but we just LOVE garlic.
As side dishes we made rice with corn on the cob or Mac and Cheese with peas. I hope your family enjoys this meal as much as my family did :-)