Surprise You Are A Mom !: Hello Ft.Lauderdale/Miami!

Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Hello Ft.Lauderdale/Miami!

Starting today I am currently in Ft.Lauderdale ! Yay! 
My husband has a work event starting Saturday till next Friday. Unfortunately, I am not able to stay with him in the hotel room. (I honestly wish I was! They are staying literally about a mile or so from the beach.) But luckily we have family and friends that live here. 
We came in a little earlier to relax but my husband seems to be pulled to do work even though he requested days off. One of the disadvantages of working from home. Oh well!
I can't wait to see my family this weekend! My little brother's birthday is this weekend and it will be the first birthday in a long time that I can actually celebrate with him! And he is turning 15! I feel old! Can't wait to go to the beach and get a decent tan and hang out with friends too. 
We are also meeting our niece, Maddie, for the first time in person! So exciting!
Right now we are staying at my Mother-in-law's apartment. She has an amazing view of the beach!  
Told you it was amazing.
During the weekend I'll be going into the suburbs part of Miami where I grew up. Probably take my daughter to the park where I used to go or go to my favorite Spanish food restaurants. So many places to go and so little time! 
So you guys know I might or might not blog for the next week or so. Don't fret! I'll be back !:-)

If you are interested in what we are doing while in my vacay follow me through Twitter (will most likely be active there)