Surprise You Are A Mom !: Potty Training

Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Potty Training

This past week has been okay with potty training. 
Changing the reward system was working the first day. She poopsies once ! yay! But that was basically the highlight of week to be honest. 
She continues to use her training diapers during bedtime and when we go out. A little bit more than half of the time her diaper is completely dry overnight. Which great! Maybe at the end of October I'll start leaving her regular undies on for bedtime. During nap time it's basically a 50-50 chance that she wets the bed. It's still a process. 
Changing the reward system was easier than I thought. I thought my daughter was going to cry that she wasn't going to receive her M&M when she pees but she was cool about it. No fighting. Nothing. She was pleased with just getting a sticker of her choosing. 
One thing I have to keep up this week is to remind her about her reward when she poopsies throughout the day. I feel she keeps forgetting about it. And by the time I remind her it's usually after she does it in her undies. 
We will see how it goes this week!