Surprise You Are A Mom !: I'm Back!

Pages

Friday, October 18, 2013

I'm Back!

I just wanted to say that I'm home! If you follow me through Twitter then you would have known that I have been back home since late Sunday night. Will be posting again very soon! 
I was getting the house back in order so that's why I was a little late on posting on my blog. I recently entered a drawing to win a Nimli scarf and to be part of Natasha's blog, Epic Mommy Adventures, Sponsor Spotlight Series. I absolutely love the this scarf! It's so pretty and soft. Great accessory especially for this season! I just want to thank Natasha again! 
Natasha is not only a blogger and single mom but also a publish author (along with a bunch of other fellow bloggers) of The Mother of All Meltdowns: Real Stories of Moms' Finest (Worst, Completely Awful) Moments !