Surprise You Are A Mom !: The Sunshine Award

Pages

Saturday, October 19, 2013

The Sunshine Award

I was nominated by Natasha at Epic Mommy Adventures 
Thanks you so much!


11 Random Facts 
1. I don't like the smell of Peanut Butter. It think it's gross but I do crave a PB&J every blue moon.
2. I met my husband through an AOL chat room 
3. I don't know how to swim. I blame my parents of how they tried teaching me. Let's just say that I almost drown a couple of times.
4. I write my lower case f backwards. Don't know why I just do. They look weird otherwise.
5. My best friends think I give the best advice since I always listen to both sides of the story and try to give an out of the box solution.
6. I was confused for an Asian or a Filipino a handful of times. One time a Chinese restaurant wanted to hire me just because I look Asian. The other time at work an older Filipino lady was talking to me in Filipino cause she thought I was from her country. 
7. My husband properly taught me how to cook. I refused to learn when I was younger only knew the basics like making eggs, boiling water for pasta, and making sandwiches.
8. I don't like to sing in public. I feel like I have a horrible voice. 
9. My favorite color is purple. I even did my sweet 15's in purple verus the traditional pink color. My parents didn't like it but I wouldn't budge on my decision.
10. I make this cocktail drink that you can't even taste the alcohol. I get a friend drunk accidentally. I only make it on special occasions. 
11. I played Lacrosse in high school (and loved it!). We were one of the very,very, very few girl's lacrosse teams in Miami. Our school didn't recognize us a sport team but as a club. 

Natasha's Questions for me
1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Why?
I would love to live in San Francisco. I've never visited there but one of my middle school teachers would talk about San Fran all the time that I grew to love the idea of living there.  
2. Favorite place to visit?
Ybor City, Fl. Love the historic district and I love the atmosphere energy there too. They also have one of our favorite restaurants called the Laughing Cat. That place is delicious !
3.Favorite sweet snack?
It's not the healthiest snack but jelly beans or cookies.
4.Make and Model of your first car?
My first car was a white Nissan Altima. I really loved that car! I was so mad that I completely lost that car due to not being informed of how to take care of a car. It was great while it lasted.
5. Most embarrassing moment?
I'm easily embarrassed so there are many moments. But the only one that comes to mind when I was in 6th grade and my dad picked me up from the park I believe. I was all sweaty and smelly. He asked, kinda loud, if I put deodorant today? I was so embarrassed cause I think some of my friends overheard  it. 
6. Fun thing to do in your spare time?
On my spare time I love to watch movies, play video games, working out (mainly running) and scrapbooking 
7.Favorite Blog post? Share the link?
My favorite blog post of mine was the I didn't Know I Was Pregnant Reactions Post. I felt like I open up more about myself. And help others have a different views about moms like me. 
8. Favorite TV Show or movie?
I have a couple of favorite shows! Friends, Charmed , The Walking Dead, Pretty Little Liars, Law and Order:SVU. My favorite movies are Despicable Me (both movies), Garden State, Never Been kissed, The Breakfast Club, The Crow, Mean Girls and Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. Sorry, I couldn't pick just one lol
9. Favorite moment of the day?
At the end of the day when our daughter is asleep and I am able to relax with my husband.
10. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
I am a night owl. I feel I am more productive and more motivated to get things done at night even before having my daughter
11. Favorite time of the year?
Florida's Fall/winter time. Love being bundle up without worrying about snow aspect of winter.Besides the weather I enjoy all the holidays that comes with it : Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years :-)

Sunshine Award Rules:
- Thank and recognize your Nominating Blogger
- Give 11 Random facts about yourself
-Answer the 11 questions given by your Nominating Blogger
-Pick 11 Blogger Nominees
-Post 11 questions for your Nominees(you can not nominate your Nominating Blogger)


I want to nominate 11 Bloggers!
1. Stephanie from Crazy Little Love Birds
2. Crystal from Life From A Georgia Mom
4. Geneva from Blooming
5. Emily from Mrs Crafty Adams
6. Andrea from Random Issues
7. Remy from Busy Mom Monologues
8. Laura from We Wilsons
9. Lauree from All About The Details
10. Nicole from Crazy Life With My 3 Boys
11. Leah from Leah Inspired

Here are some of my questions for the nominees:
1. Favorite meal/recipe? If you have a link of the recipe then share it!
2. Fun things to do on your spare time?
3. Favorite blog post? Share the link!
4. Favorite Movie or TV Show?
5. Do you have any holiday traditions?
6. What's your dream vacation?
7. What book are you currently reading?
8. What inspired you to start blogging?
9. What was your first job?
10. What's your favorite season?
11. What's your most embarrassing moment?