Surprise You Are A Mom !: How to Re-use Your PL Page Protector Boxes

Pages

Monday, November 25, 2013

How to Re-use Your PL Page Protector Boxes

Many of you Project Life-ers have these lovely boxes:


After using the page protectors what can you really do with them?
I must say I love the look of this box and it seems sturdy to me. Not saying to put 15 lb bag of anything on this box but sturdy enough. I didn't want to get rid of this box. 
I wanted to reuse it somehow. 
Since I am a new scrapbooker, I don't have a million of supplies. And to add to that I don't have a 'craft room'. My work space is my Ikea dinning table. I am basically limited.
 I have to bring out all of my supplies from my daughter's closet and lay them all out. There is no true way I organize my stuff. I stack my supplies or ziplock my glue or any other things. I thought why not use these boxes for organizing ?
Watch my YouTube video and see what I did!