Surprise You Are A Mom !: Rubbermaid Reveal Spray Mop

Pages

Friday, November 8, 2013

Rubbermaid Reveal Spray Mop

A couple of days ago my Libman Freeedom spray mop was leaking. Since I leave my mop next to the washer I honestly thought it was my washer leaking. (thank goodness it wasn't the washer!) 
I've had this mop for 2 years. Always took care of it. When I first purchased this mop I thought it would last us at least 4-5 years. But was completely surprised how short it's lifespan was. I truly tried to fix it but wasn't repairable. 
There were a few days that I didn't mop (yucky! I know). Until I had the time to go to Walmart. Walmart's selection was few for reusable mops. 
 I was drawn to this Rubbermaid Reveal Spray Mop when I saw it. My mother in law has this same kind of brand and she loves it. The only difference is that I have the newer version of this mop that comes with the non scratch pad. 
Easy to assemble!
Even though this mop comes in a box don't worry! It is easy to assemble. Took me about less than 4 minutes to put it together. It's like assembling a Swiffer. With the Libman mop there was no need to do this. 
One of the things that I love is that the bottle to put in your  cleaning solution is detachable. This means you can easily add your cleaning solution. Compared to the Libman's I couldn't do that. If I just wanted to add water in that bottle it was a pain. 
On the bottle it self has a DO NOT DRINK warning cause lets be honest it does look like a water bottle.


What it looks like without the bottle 
The pad is wider compared to the Libman mop. Makes mopping quicker!
The prices for the Rubbermaid brand was $20 just like the Libman. I looked online and it seems that Target carries the Rubbermaid mop but for $10 more. So your best bet is walmart.
Buh bye, old mop!
Reminder! 
Since the pad is microfiber do NOT use a fabric softener/dryer sheets  or bleach when washing or drying. This goes for microfiber towels too! Using the the fabric softener or bleach affects its performance. 
Also be careful when drying! Always dry in low settings or let them dry outside. The sun is a natural deodorizer.