Surprise You Are A Mom !: Target Dollar Spot Haul

Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Target Dollar Spot Haul

Last week I went to Target and purchased a few things for scrapbooking. Yes, these were for a dollar! I was quite surprise that I found some really nice Alpha stickers. My Target only had one bin of all these stuff. The following day a Youtube-er (Love4Creativity) that I follow posted up her Target Dollar Spot haul . And she found so much more! 
If I would of known I would of asked an associate to see if there were more in the back. Remember it doesn't hurt to ask. 
I only purchased these items and in the next couple of weeks I am going back to get stocking stuffers. I just LOVE this area of Target!
Last year we got our daughter a Princess tiara and a couple of tutus. She still uses them for dress up. This year we will see what we will find. 
I hope you like my video! =)


Subscribe to my Channel : Surprise You Are A Mom!