Surprise You Are A Mom !: Thanksgiving 2013

Pages

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We sure did!
My daughter wasn't into the turkey this year. But she ate her carrots and my husband's Mac and Cheese like crazy!


 We had the pleasure of having my husband's dad over for Thanksgiving. As a tradition, he always cuts the turkey. Do you have any Thanksgiving traditions?
My daughter was so excited to have her grandpa home. She loved him so much!
I feel that they have a special bond. It may be cause he always tried to come up to visit as much as he can and acts like a little kid himself. 


As of recently for some reason she calls him 'grandma'. It's quite entertaining to watch her say that. Her grandpa pulls her leg and acts like he doesn't like being called grandma. At first she didn't get his humor but now she just laughs it off. 
After we stuffed ourselves with turkey we watched Homebound


Yeah we didn't go and do the crazy shopping that day. We took it easy. We rather spend quality time with family than trying to fight over an item. Either way there wasn't anything appealing for us to purchase.
While watching the movie our daughter was really into it. At one point of the movie where Sassy falls from the stream my daughter cried 'Oh no!' and covered her mouth. I know she is aware but it just amazing how much she truly understand. 
After the movie  we went to bed. The following day (after breakfast) was our shopping day! We only headed to 4 stores and called it day. 
It's been a pretty much lazy day. And I love the fact that I don't really have to cook. We had our delicious leftovers!
I hope everyone had a great and safe Thanksgiving/weekend!