Surprise You Are A Mom !: The Liebster Award

Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

The Liebster Award

I am really excited to be nominated for the Liebster Award!
 I want to say thank you to Kristy from Twist & Sprinkle for the nomination :) I met her through Glipho! Love her post of DIY: Pictures for DadCan't wait till my daughter is older to do this. So creative and simple! Stop by her blog, you won't be disappointed. :-D



The Rules
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers 
4. Go to the blogs you nominated and notify them of their nomination
5. Give your nominees 11 questions to answer

11 Questions from Kristy
1. What is the main reason you started your blog?
The main reason was to find other moms out there that were in the same situation as me.  Also to show the world (even though we are a very small percentage) the only difference between a regular pregnancy and our kind of pregnancy is the way we found out. We kind of moms have this negative reaction when we say out loud that 'I didn't know I was pregnant' and I would like to change that through my blog.
2. What is your favorite thing to blog about?
I love everything I blog about. Mainly any kind of tips to help fellow mommies out there whether it is organizing or an easy dish for dinner.
3. How long have you been blogging?
Since February 2013 :)
4.Tell us one interesting fact about yourself.
I wasn't aware of my pregnancy until I was about to go into labor.
5.Besides blogging, what are your other hobbies?
I have a bunch of hobbies! I love to work out mainly running as of recently. Also I like to scrapbook, play video games and watch movies. 
6. What is your favorite activity to do with your children, or if you don't have children, your friends?
I love to do any art project with my daughter. Whether its simply coloring on a piece of paper or a seasonal activity. We love to paint even though it comes with a mess. 
7. How do you make time to blog with your every day schedule?
There is a will there is a way! I just prioritize my day. After all we have a life lol I mainly blog at night or during my daughter's 2 hour nap time. 
8. Name two of your favorite Bloggers and/or YouTubers.
Just two?! Ugh this is hard! My two favorite Bloggers are Stephanie from Crazy Little Love Birds and Kristy from Twist & Sprinkle 
YouTubers are Cole from Mommy Tips by Cole and Melissa Maker from Clean My Space
9. What is your favorite thing about he holiday season?
There is so much! The baking, the food, gifts, the decor and family. But mainly my favorite thing about the holiday season is the idea of uniting families together for the holidays.
11. If you had the chance to buy ONE item. price is no concern, what would you buy?
Maybe cause I'm in a house hunting frenzy but I have to say that first house we found months ago and fell in love with. 

I Nominate
Stephanie from Crazy Little Love Birds
Diandra from Precious Baby Jules
 Zoe from Maddie Bug & I
Lauren from Real Life As Lauren

Some of these Nominees have more than 200 followers on other Social Medias or I couldn't see how many followers in total they had on their actual blog

My 11 Questions for My Nominees
1. Why did you start blogging?
2.  How much time do you spend on your blog and/or social media sites?
3. How did you come up with your blog's name?
4. How many kids would you like to have ?
5. Where did you meet your boyfriend/husband/significant other?
6. What's your favorite thing to do with your child(ren)?
 7. Are there certain things you won't blog about?
8. Favorite quote or motto?
9. What's your favorite post on your blog? Share the link!
10. What is your favorite thing about the holiday season?
11. What's your favorite YouTube Channel?