Surprise You Are A Mom !: 2014 Blogger Challenge

Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

2014 Blogger Challenge

For sometime I was seeing this '2014 blogger challenge' all around some of the bloggers that I follow. 
Then more and more it kept popping up! 


When Kristy from Twist and Sprinkle posted it up, I had to see what this was all about!
It turns out Gaby from Another Girly Blog created it this with the intention of any kind of blog to participate. She would send out two topics per month for those who signed up and we have to post them during a specific time frame. 
I feel this will challenge me as a blogger/writer. It will help us connect with other bloggers out there that I might not even know. If you look down the list (which is a very a long list ) it is amazing that a bunch of people have come together to accept this challenge. 
Currently to enter the blogger challenge is now closed! (Sorry :-/ ) 
Starting in January 2014 you ,my readers, will embark with me in this amazing challenge. 
Yay! Can't wait for the topics and to read other bloggers' post !