Surprise You Are A Mom !: Christmas Time Is Here! Tag

Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Christmas Time Is Here! Tag

I was tagged by Kristy from Twist & Sprinkle. She was tagged by Hope from Beauty&Bliss who started this! Thanks Hope ! :-D

Curious about Kristy's answers? Then check out Kristy's Christmas Time Is Here! Tag 


Questions

1. What is your favorite thing about Christmas?
I love the decor and the idea of bring families together. 

2. When you were a kid , what did you leave for Santa on Christmas Eve?
I don't really think we left anything for Santa. My parents weren't really consistent with the whole Santa thing. It was more for Baby Jesus. 



3. Do you/your family have any Christmas traditions?
Growing up Catholic my mom would always decorate the Nativity set. She would always bring out the baby Jesus figure at Midnight on Christmas Eve. Cause that's when Jesus was born. 
My personal tradition is to make cookies from scratch. I can't wait to share this with my daughter this year :) Also ever since my husband and I moved in together we collect  ornament(s) that either represent the year or us. 

4. When decorating do you go all out or just do a small amount of decorating ?
We do small amount of decorating. My husband and I agreed many years ago that we would go big in decorations once we have a house. We would also purchase a real tree once we move in to a house too. So I can't wait for that !

5. What is your favorite Christmas dinner food?
Ham! 

6. What is your favorite Christmas movie?
Elf ! I think a lot of people like this movie lol

7. What is your favorite Christmas song ?
My favorite is Baby, It's Cold Outside from She&Him. Heard this at the Anthropologie store one day and fell in love with the song.

8. What is your favorite Christmas gift you received?
My favorite gift was a necklace from my husband. It was the first Christmas as a couple.

9. What is your favorite Christmas memory?
There are so many. But my recent one was my daughter's first Christmas. She was 6 months old and was dressed up like a little Santa Claus. I still have her outfit stored in her memory box. 

10. Does it snow where you live?
No -_- I live in Florida. But it does get chilly! 

11. Do you own an "ugly holiday sweater"?
No but I want one soo bad! My husband and I want to do an ugly sweater family picture and send them as Christmas cards lol

12. Hot chocolate or Eggnog?
I love both. Hot Chocolate has to have a million of marsh mellows! 

13. Have you ever been kissed under a mistletoe?
No I haven't. That is something I definitely will have as decor for our future house!


I want to tag:
Stephanie from Crazy Little Love Birds
Natasha from Epic Mommy Adventures
Michelle from MaMade Creations 
Remy from Busy Mom Monologues
Tisha from Doctor Mom's Recipes
Tiffany from Mrs Tee Love Life Laughter

'Christmas Is Here' Tag by Beauty & Bliss Questions:
1.What is your favorite thing about Christmas?
2. When you were a kid, what did you leave for Santa on Christmas Eve?
3. Do you and/or family have any Christmas traditions?
4. When decorating, do you go all out or just do a small amount of decorating ?
5. What is your favorite Christmas dinner food?
6. What is your favorite Christmas movie?
7. What is your favorite Christmas song?
8. What was your favorite gift you've ever received?
9. What is your favorite Christmas memory?
10. Does it snow where you live?
11. Do you won an "ugly holiday sweater"?
12. Hot Chocolate or eggnog?
13. Have you ever been kissed under a mistletoe?

Thank you Kristy again for including me in this tag. This was so much fun! 
Can't wait to read your responses!