Surprise You Are A Mom !: Happy Holidays!

Pages

Monday, December 30, 2013

Happy Holidays!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful Christmas! I know I did. Unfortunately we couldn't stay with family for as long as we hoped. 
I know that I have been M.I.A. for the past weeks. And I do apologize for that. 
I was having an issue with my laptop. That it seems the hard drive is loose so it randomly appears. This is a big problem for me cause that's where everything I have from personal pictures to pictures/videos for my blog. 
I have a Chromebook laptop but I mainly use this when I travel but it quiet limiting for me.  
Besides that hurdle there have been a couple as well. Nothing too crazy. But hopefully I would be able to share it with you soon! 


As far as Christmas went, we enjoyed every minute of it. My daughter was able to hang out with her cousins. It was great to see them bond with one another. Even though my daughter was kind of rough with her cousin, Gabriel. 
It was only with him though. I guess cause he was the only boy from all the cousins. 
When it came time for opening gifts it was a free for all. My husband's cousin, Aicha, was handling the gifts every second and not waiting for the kids to open the previous gift that was given. In my opinion it felt a little disorganized. I honestly would of done it differently. I really wanted to focus on my daughter's and her cousin's reactions individually. But hey what can one do? What matters is that we were able to spend time with family as chaotic as they come.