Surprise You Are A Mom !: Product Review: Taco Bell Chocolate Taco Dessert Kit Box

Pages

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Product Review: Taco Bell Chocolate Taco Dessert Kit Box

I've been meaning to post thing for a while now. 
About 2 weeks or so my husband was craving something sweet late at night. Luckily we have a Walmart close by. So I headed over there since I needed a few items even though our major grocery shopping day was days away. 
For those that know me, I always try to do two big grocery shopping days. One either at the end/beginning of the month and in the middle of month. So when I go to the grocery store out of those times its pretty rare. I do this to limit gas/mileage usage and my time. 
So I was in the taco meal kit aisle. I was about to pass by but something caught my eye. It was the new packaging of Taco Bell items. It has more of a cleaner look. Then I noticed that they have a new item called Chocolate Taco Dessert Kit


I texted my husband and he told to grab that and ice cream. 
I thought this was pretty neat. It came with the chocolate taco shells, chocolate sauce, and sprinkles all for under $3. The only thing we would have to buy extra would be the ice cream and whip cream. 
In my head I thought it was going to taste better. But it was thumbs down for us.
Check out my Product Review Video:



If you can't see it, you can go to my YouTube Channel: Surprise You Are A Mom!
Don't forget to hit the subscribe to my channel :)