Surprise You Are A Mom !: Remembering 2013

Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Remembering 2013

I can't believe today is officially the last day of 2013. 
Time has flown by so fast! It's unbelievable!
Over the course of this year I have challenged myself. I've started blogging for the first time. Meeting people that I would have never met if it weren't for this blogging world. I am so grateful for all my new blogging friends!
I accomplished one of the few goals of 2013 which was to run Miracle Miles.
Not only were personal goals were accomplished but milestones of my daughter. Converting her crib to a toddler bedPotty trainingbeing bottle free and finally pacifier free too! (in time for the new year!) Just to name a few. 
I can't wait to see what will 2014 will bring but all I hope is for more memories with my family and of course happiness!
I would like to take the time to thank you, my followers! I really appreciate that you have taken the time to read my posts. It means the world to me. I wish you a happy new year! I hope the best comes your way in 2014 :-)