Surprise You Are A Mom !: 2014 Blogger Challenge #1

Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

2014 Blogger Challenge #1

Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a great and safe New Year's. 
We normally don't do anything for New Year's. Especially with our little one. We thought of going to Downtown Disney but I remember how packed it was for just a St. Patty's Day weekend. Can you imagine for New Years!? Not really safe with a toddler. 

Maddie thought these were for her. Silly Kitty!

On New Year's Eve my daughter and I made sugar cookies from scratch! She had fun make and decorating them. Our kitchen was a mess but it was well worth it. After the cookies were done my daughter enjoyed one. We light up some fireworks. She really loves when the Roman candles went off. She was not afraid at all! I remember when I was her age I was terrified of them. After the fireworks she just went to bed.



My husband and I were dorks and played on your Nintendo 3DS until 1(-ish) AM. I am currently playing Animal Crossing New Leaf and my husband is playing Pokemon X. 
In the spirit of the new year, I want to share the first post of the 2014 Blogger Challenge topic which is "New Years Inspiration". The challenge is instead of writing New Years resolution I can share a quote or a picture that inspires me or will inspire others.
If you are curious what 2014 Blogger Challenge is either check out my post of joining or Gaby's Another Girly Blog for more info. 
So here are my pictures! I hope this inspires you :-D


It's ok to be different! I've learned over the years to overcome this. It is still an ongoing process that I want to keep up.

Not only is this fitness motivating but also general life motivating!

Love this! Life can get crazy but I have to remember that I truly love my husband.

There were a few times we were tested in the past and we grew stronger. For more tests and happy moments!

Would like to run miracle miles this year again and hopefully raise at least $100! Check out my first 5k!


Losing weight has been a challenge most of my life. Learning to not look for perfection but progress is what I think makes one successful.

To having a Healthy weight!

A great way of looking at them!

This year I want to be less negative and more positive!

I always have a challenge drinking water. I would like to be able to drink the adequate amount as part of staying healthy.
Last but not least, owning a home! I hope 2014 is the year!

**All these pictures are not mine. I found them through Pinterest or Google Images.**

What's your New Year's Inspiration?
Comment below if you want to share yours :)