Surprise You Are A Mom !: 2014 Blogger Challenge #2

Pages

Friday, January 17, 2014

2014 Blogger Challenge #2

It's time for the 2014 blogger challenge #2! It's all about skincare. 
I don't really have problems with my skin that I would have a rigorous routine. I never really suffer from acne or any of the sorts. I am really lucky. But that also causes me to be lazy. 
One of the few things that I do is to put moisturizer daily and use the St Ives face scrub 2-3 times per week. 
The only reason why I don't use the face scrub that often is cause I do suffer from dry skin. And doing this more than 3 times per week can cause my skin to dry. 

I sometimes use the Walmart/Target equivalent brand to St Ives or Aveeno. I don't really see much difference other than the price.

Besides Jergens lotion for dry skin I also use Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula for rough dry skin when needed but also the massage lotion for stretch marks. For pregnant moms or already moms out there this is an amazing lotion for those marks. Obviously stretch marks won't magically disappear. But it helps.
As far as food I am not banned from certain food. I don't really see anything drastic when I eat one certain kind of food or the other. But what I do see a difference is when I drink water. 
In our household we do buy soda products or juice but that is very rare. We mainly drink water. But I have dry skin so I have to make sure I drink plenty of water per day. This is a challenge for me. Don't know why it's a challenge for me but it is. That is why it is part of my New Year's Resolution. 
What are your skin care solutions, routines or even foods that are good for your skin?