Surprise You Are A Mom !: January 2014 Loot Crate Unboxing

Pages

Saturday, January 25, 2014

January 2014 Loot Crate Unboxing


It's that time of the month again! 
Our Loot Crate arrived! 
It's the first one of the year. 
I want to say that the shape of the box was a little different than the previous ones. 
It was more of a cube shaped rather than their traditional rectangular shape. 
Prior to receiving this Loot Crate, I saw on their Instagram something about space. Like I mention in the video I didn't really look into it to not ruin what it could possibly be. And I am glad that I didn't cause this month's theme is "Launch"
Here is my unboxing: 
If you can not watch it through here you can go through my You Tube Channel: Surprise You Are A Mom! 
Don't forget to like the video and subscribe to my channel.

If you are interested in the Loot Crate you can join through My Refer A Friend Link.

Missed My December's Loot Crate Unboxing ? Check it out here!

Thanks again for taking the time to read my posts and watch my videos.
Much appreciated! :-)