Surprise You Are A Mom !: My First Time Tag

Pages

Sunday, January 19, 2014

My First Time Tag

I want to thank Daniela from Life Lover who tagged me. This was so much fun to do. 
Answering some of these questions kind of made me go through memory lane and made me realize how much I've grown up. I hope you enjoy reading this post as much as I enjoyed answering them.


Questions

1. FIRST YouTube video you ever watched?
I don't really remember. This was many many years ago to be honest. It was probably something funny or music video? Not sure.
2. FIRST person you subscribed on YouTube?
Nicole from Mommy Tips by Cole. To be honest I never understood the whole subscribe thing until a couple of years ago. ( I know...Lame! lol)
3. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
No I don't. 
4. FIRST kiss?
This was with my first boyfriend. This was before I met my husband. I just turned 15. 
5. FIRST alcoholic drink?
Probably rum and coke. I was in my teens. My parents were ok with me drinking it socially with family. As long as it wasn't excessive or drinking and drive. I think it might be a cultural thing to be honest. I know some people might be "omg how can they do that". They just wanted me to be aware of the taste and to teach me that it's okay to drink but not to the extreme like other kids do. And guess what? I turn out alright. I barely drink and when I do it's a social reason.
6. FIRST car?
My first car was a white Nissan Altima. Love that car. I got it in June 2006. This car allowed me to go visit my now husband back in the early years of dating. He lived about 45 minutes north where I lived. Before I had my car it was almost impossible to see him.

7. FIRST job?
My first job was working at Charlotte Russe my freshman year of college. I opened a new store at the local mall. I was able to work with a high school friend and made good friends through there. But some customers were awful! Especially during the holidays or the weekend. Only worked for about 5 months there until I got a new job.

8. FIRST pet?
When I was younger I had a goldfish that I got from the local fair. But it would die a day or two days later. (so I guess it doesn't count) Fast forward in 2007, my husband and I adopted our cat, Meowface. My husband's idea to name her. (can't you tell? lol) She is still with us. Along with her 3 other "sister" cats.

This is her when we first got her :) 

9. FIRST celebrity crush?
Oh so many... I would have to say Nick Carter from the Backstreet Boys. Then it was Tom Delonge from Blink 182 and Trent Reznor from Nine Inch Nails ( which I still do have a crush on hehe)

google images

10. FIRST real boyfriend?
My first boyfriend was this guy named Hector. Met him through my aunt (she is a year older than me). Wish I could take back that decision but I have to say that I learned through that experience of what I wanted. 

11. Who was your FIRST person to text you today?
It wasn't a text but a group Facebook message of my best friends, Nina and Mau. Just us girls catching up since we are all scattered in Florida. Mau is in her last semester of law school in Jacksonville. Nina is in Miami and I am in central Florida. We always try to stay in touch as much as we can :)

12. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
I don't remember first elementary school teacher since I moved from a private school after kindergarten to public school. But I do remember my first grade teacher. Her name was Ms. Dunn.

13. Where was your FIRST sleepover?
My parents don't like the idea of me sleeping over other people's homes. But they made an exception cause my friend, Nicole, was moving to Virginia that year. I had to pull teeth to make that exception happen. This was in middle school. It was so much fun. We even had a cake fight. One of the best times that I will always cherish.

14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
wake up, get out of bed and poured cereal for my daughter.

15. FIRST concert you ever went to?
I don't think you can count it as a concert but I saw Fall Out Boy live at Grad Night at Disney's Magic Kingdom. It was pretty cool. Pete Wentz threw his guitar pick at my direction and my friend Karen got it. After that I saw local bands cause I had a friend that was in a band. Then in college I saw Radiohead which was the last concert I've gone to. I really wanted to see Nine Inch Nails but we had no babysitter and by the time we looked up tickets they were gone. :(

16. FIRST broken bone?
I've never broken a bone in my body. (For saying that. I will brake a bone)

17. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
ummm that's really hard but I would guess The Little Mermaid.



18. FIRST sport you were involved in?
I am assuming being part of a team. So it would be lacrosse in high school.

19. FIRST tweet?
I had to look this up cause I don't really tweet on my personal twitter account. It was in 2009 and I was commenting on a picture that my husband posted on his twitter. 

20. FIRST Facebook profile picture?
It was a picture of me at Blizzard Beach with these sunglasses. It was the first trip to Orlando with my husband and his friends. which converted to become an annual thing until a few years ago.

21. FIRST piercing?
I only have my ears pierced when I was a baby. And I am pretty sure I cried. 

Thanks again to Daniela! And don't forget to swing by her blog. 

I would like to tag the following 
Kristy from Twist and Sprinkles 
Stephanie from Crazy Little Love Birds
Annie from Annie A to Z