Surprise You Are A Mom !: Product Review: BFAST Breakfast Shake

Pages

Friday, January 3, 2014

Product Review: BFAST Breakfast Shake

I recently made an unboxing of my first Loot Crate
There was one item I wanted to try out which was the BFAST breakfast shake.
My expectation was that it was going to be really sweet since it was a General Mills item and most of their cereal are sweet I figured why not this. 
Check out my full opinion about BFAST on my YouTube Channel: Surprise You Are A Mom or below



I want to say that I would like to try out the other flavors to see if it was just the Strawberry flavor that made it different. This item is marketed to those on the go. As most of you know I am a stay at home mom, so this is not ideally for me. I forgot to add that it does fill you up even though the taste wasn't there for me. I'm not completely saying thumbs down until I try the other flavors (just on the strawberry one).