Surprise You Are A Mom !: 1 Year Later...

Pages

Saturday, February 15, 2014

1 Year Later...

Wow! A whole year has gone by!
Happy 1st Blogiversary to me, Surprise You Are A Mom! (Yay!)


I am so grateful that I motivated myself to creating this blog. In the past year I've met some amazing people through this blogging world. If it weren't for this blog then I would of missed out on these opportunities.
I've learned over the year how to become a better blogger. I'm not saying that I am an expert cause I'm still learning. But I am better. Looking over some of my first posts you'll see how much I've improved.
Not only have I learned to become a better blogger but I am also inspired by my fellow bloggers. Your creativity and your stories help me keep going as parent, wife, friend, scrapbooker and of course blogger. 
I want to take the time to say thank to my followers! It means the world to me that you take the time to read my posts and leave comments. :-)
For those that follow me you have noticed that I don't share any pictures of my family's faces or even my face for that matter. One of the reasons why I didn't want to show my face it's cause I didn't feel comfortable at sharing these pictures to the whole internet. I am not saying that I am ashamed of my appearance. It's just I'm extremely cautious. After all it is my identity and my family's too. I'm not trying to scare anyone off from posting pictures. I've found ways to protect pictures that are mine by water marking them in each picture.
It's so simple to do you can use Pic Monkey or even phone apps like Rhonna Designs
After a year of meet all of you wonderful bloggers that show pictures of themselves and their families it gives me courage to post up my pictures of me and my family. 
So here it goes! 
Introducing you to me!
You now have face to person that posts on this blog :)
My husband , Bryan, and I 
Our first Christmas as a family
She is so tiny!
Now to also introduce to you to my daughter, Jinx.
 The one that caused me to start blogging. 


Can't wait for what this new year will bring!