Surprise You Are A Mom !: 2014 Blogger Challenge #4

Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

2014 Blogger Challenge #4

This topic is about high end verses High street of anything.
This can be really much anything. Clothes, make up , furniture and anything you can think of.
I feel that 'you get what you pay for'. It's something that my husband and I think about when we do our purchases. 
I'm not saying to completely splurge on everything. But to be smart with your money. After all this is your hard earned money. 
For example lets say you purchase a gaming console. You broke or need another gaming controller.
You get the off brand one to save you money. You'll can probably see the difference. Cheap plastic and maybe the response isn't that great. That is one way high end is better than high street.
Google Images
Another example are clothes. Now a days you have stores like Marshall or TJ Maxx that have these designer brands for great prices. I love shopping there. But you also have places like Target that majority of there items are great quality. This can be a toss up. Other stores can have cheap fabrics. It just depends where you go.
Google Images

Do you agree or disagree with me? What are your thoughts on High end and high street?
Comment down below. Would love to read your opinions. 

I want to apologize with my tardiness on the 2014 Blogger Challenge
I promise to catch up with with the posts. Thanks for understanding :)