Surprise You Are A Mom !: 2014 Blogger Challenge #5

Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2014

2014 Blogger Challenge #5


Nails! Nails! Nails! 
It's safe to say you probably have an idea of what this topic is about. 
I love it when my nails are so colorful. There is large variety of colors. That I always want them all. Who wouldn't?! 
I don't really buy nail polish for it's brand. It's more of the color. I've purchased Avon, LA color, OPI and many more brands. I feel as long as I like the end result then it shouldn't matter what kind of brand. 
In the past (my teenager/college years) I had a bags (who am I kidding more like 2 bags) worth of nail polish. I used to work for a trendy clothing company. So I would always have my nails done. Then I got a job at Starbucks. And unfortunately if I had done my nails that morning they would be completely ruined by the first hour of my shift. So for many years I would barely paint my nails. 
After so many years majority of my nail polish went bad or dried up. So now I'm purchasing my new stash of nail polish.
I've always loved and still do love the vino purple or dark colors. I am trying out new colors that I don't think would of picked before. A couple of weeks ago I shared a Big Lots Haul which I purchased a couple of nail polishes. I love this Revlon Color Stay Rich Raspberry. Love this shade of pink great for spring!


Is there a brand you strictly stick to? What's your favorite nail polish?
Love to hear your thoughts so comment below! :)