Surprise You Are A Mom !: February & March LootCrate

Pages

Sunday, March 30, 2014

February & March LootCrate

As most of you know February was a hectic month in the Guzman household. We were packing, moving, unpacking and getting settled in our new home.
I didn't really get a chance to make a video for February unboxing. I decided to do February and March's unboxing together. Sorry that the video is a bit lengthy. I tried to cut it down as much as I could.


My husband was really excited for the March box since it's theme was Titanfall. And if your husband/boyfriend is a gamer then you would have an idea about the game. 
As I said in my video we have two Loot Crate boxes left from our 6 month subscription. We will see if we would do another 6 months. It's not like we don't enjoy these boxes it more due to the house expenses. My husband and I have to discuss it a bit more for what works for us.

My lovely friend Remy from Busy Mom Monologues purchased her first loot crate box! YAY!
Here is her post of her unboxing. I'm so glad that her family enjoyed it!

If you are interested in joining Loot Crate like my friend Remy, then click my Refer a Friend Link to join.
Have you joined Loot Crate? What was your favorite item so far?
Are there other monthly subscriptions you joined?
(doesn't have to be gamer related)
Let me know about it by commenting below :)