Surprise You Are A Mom !: Kleenex Expressions

Pages

Monday, March 10, 2014

Kleenex Expressions



Remember when you were a kid and were sick? What were the essentials that were always around you? 
For me it was blankets, soup, medicine and Kleenex tissue paper for my lovely leaky nose. Growing up my mom would always purchase the Kleenex tissues. I remember them cause they were the rectangle flowery print boxes. 
These tissues were like heaven for my nose. They were so soft that they didn't irritate my nose after the millionth time using them. 
As I got older, in my teen years, it was no longer just used when one was sick. But to help remove make up. Well the very little make up I used at the time. Sometimes I would forget and have make up overnight (I know gross) but Kleenex was soft enough to help clean it up without irritating my skin the following day. 
Now that I am older not only do I love to use them for those purposes but I also love it's packaging. Kleenex Expressions always have a variety of colors and prints to choose from. 
They've come a long way from when I was a kid. They have trendy patterns that I love and can incorporate in my home decor. Or if you are a college student it can brighten up your room or bathroom. Let's face it those white walls are so plain. 

I went to my local grocery store and found so many to choose from. I was there looking and picking out from their collection for about 15 to 20 minutes. You can tell I was there for a while cause the sales associate asked if he could help me out. If it were up to me I would of taken them all.


I ended up choosing these two:
This design is called Cubix
This design is called Aster 
As you can tell these are not the tradition upright (cube) or rectangular shape one. I loved these oval shaped design. Never seen this before. It's new and modern, especially with it's graphic designs.
Funny enough the yellow and grey are the colors I was planning on using for my guest bath at our new house. So this will go perfectly.
Like I said before there were so many other ones to chose from. I love them all. Going through Kleenex's website. I noticed that there wasn't one of the designs at my local grocery store. It's called Rendez Vous. It's such a nice and elegant design. It must be a popular pick since I couldn't find it.
Kleenex.com - Rendez Vous
Kleenex's designs not only look great anywhere but they have inspired me with my home decor as well. They have come a long way from just being a facial tissue paper. 
If you are interested in seeing how much it has change from when Kleenex has started back in the 1920's (by the way my favorite era) I would suggest looking through Kleenex Brand Through the Decades
Not only are these tissues used for your nose or face but so much more that Kleenex has found 30 Everyday Uses for Kleenex Brand. Go and check it out. It'll make you start using these tissues more often.
Also check out my Pinterest Board of #KleenexStyle These are my design inspirations. It might even inspire you to make a masterpiece with home decor, with art or with your own wardrobe. The possibility are endless.

Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Kleenex.