Surprise You Are A Mom !: Nutella Brownie In A Cup

Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Nutella Brownie In A Cup



You probably have seen this idea through out Pinterest. The Nutella brownie in a cup. 
Looks great! Enough for one person. No need to take out the mixer, bowls, or spatula/whisk. Everything is simplified so you can enjoy your brownie without thinking of cleaning up those dishes
I've search for many recipes through Pinterest. Some were asking for all these ingredients that I didn't  have. All I had was flour, eggs, butter and Nutella. I am pretty sure those recipes would taste amazing with the extra ingredients. But I am limited. 
In my first attempt, it didn't turned out like I would have liked.
I left it for about 2 minutes which was probably my mistake. Cause it turn out like a cake-like brownie. The taste wasn't rich and not as sweet as I hope for. It also had a faint taste of eggs.
A couple of days later I tried again and it turned out perfect!
All the ingredients are most like readily available in your cabinets

What You'll need:



Large mug (microwavable)
one spoon
5 tablespoons of Nutella
1 egg
2 tablespoons of butter
2 tablespoons of flour
4 tablespoons of sugar

Steps
1.  In your large mug mix the egg ,sugar and butter.



2. Then add the flour and make sure there are no large clumps of flour.



3. Last item to add is your Nutella and mix it together.
4. Put this in the microwave for a 1 minute and 30 seconds.
This created a lava brownie but if you want it fully cooked leave it for 2 minutes. Any longer you can ruin it. 
5. Once you are done let it cool cause it will be really hot!
6. Last thing to do is eat it!
This would go great with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or by itself.
Either way it would be delicious!

Comment below if you tried similar recipes or even this recipe.
I hope you enjoyed this delicious treat as much as I did.