Surprise You Are A Mom !: Our week

Pages

Monday, March 3, 2014

Our week

We are loving our house! There is obviously a lot of work but glad about it.
My husband and I still wake up and are surprise that this is our house.
We've slowly have unboxed our stuff.
The great news are we have kitchen appliances! Yay! They are so nice and shiny! Since it was the president's day weekend sales we got an amazing deal at Hhgregg.  Not only did we got the appliances for the kitchen but we also got a washer and dryer. Never thought I would be excited over appliances before. 


During the week I went back to the old apartment to pick up a bunch of left behind items. It saddens me a bit seeing the apartment so empty cause there are so memories. From moving from South Florida to Orlando, Bryan building his computer, having friends over and of course the baby memories of Jinx. 


As much as I will miss the old apartment, we did grew out of it. Glad that I don't have to drive there anymore and now can focus on the house more. I had to take like 4 trips there. Just to clean up the apartment and load the car fully of the stuff we forgot.  
We were surprised how many things we left there. Honestly we thought that it would just be one or two trips worth. It is now done. No more driving there. 

The last trip of stuff from the apartment! 
This weekend my father-in-law and my sister visited us this weekend. 
On Friday I honestly forgot the time to pick up my sister, Crisveth, from her bus stop. I thought it was 10 pm but it was 10 AM. Oh well. I picked her up as soon as I could. 
Jinx loves spending time with her Tia. They played with the blocks and watched movies. My sister helped out a lot while we were working on the house. 

My sister (Crisveth) and Jinx striking a pose
It was nice to have them here. We made multiple trips to Home Depot. My sister and Jinx pretty much got bored. Can't blame them. I was like that when my parents took me to Home Depot with them.

Bored at Home Depot
During the week our house would lose hot water randomly. We thought by resetting it it would get fixed but after so many times it just decided to not heat anymore. Luckily my father in law was here to fixed the problem. We were getting worried that we would have to make another huge purchase. But it was just a $40 fix.
Before we knew it, it was time for everyone to head home.
I dropped off my sister at the airport and my Father-in-Law drove back home.
Jinx misses them and asked about her Grandpa and Tia after they left. I told her that we would see them soon. Glad that there is facetime!