Surprise You Are A Mom !: Kleenex With Style

Pages

Monday, May 12, 2014

Kleenex With Style

My family always uses Kleenex for multiple reasons now. Not just for the stuffy nose. 
I previously I made a post of Kleenex Expression. 
I am back again with Kleenex helping me be stylish with a box of Kleenex! 
People might think how is that possible?
With the fun prints that the company is coming out with it's hard not to. 
These designs have inspired me with decorating my new house. It's patterns and colors gives my once dull room a pop of needed color to brighten up. 
A couple of weeks ago I couldn't find a specific design that Kleenex offers. To be honest I was a bit bummed out. Recently when I went shopping I finally found it on the shelves! (YAY!)
I absolutely love this design. It's so classy and simplistic that makes a big statement in any room.


I let my daughter choose her own tissue box.
Her first choice was this one: 


It might be the colors that brought her attention or just the fact that it had a pink bird.
Either way it's a wonderful design.


Even if you are on the go, you can incorporate these Kleenex style tissues.
Love these geometric patterns!
You can even coordinate with your purse or whatever mood you are in.
I now keep at least one pack in my purse at all times. 


With these bright color packs it's not hard to find it when needed. 
I know you girls know what I am talking about. 

Kleenex has partnered up with Isasc Mizrahi for some exclusive designs! If you are interested you can find them here. These designs are so pretty and colorful it's hard to resist not to purchase them.

Can you believe Kleenex has been around for 90 years?! Come and check out their stylish history.

I hope you enjoyed this post. Love hearing for you so tell me what you think about these Kleenex designs by commenting down below.

Disclosure: This post is financially supported by Kleenex but all my opinions are my own. I would not recommend anything that I wouldn't personally purchase/like.