Surprise You Are A Mom !: Loot Crate April 2014

Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Loot Crate April 2014


This unboxing way overdue! So sorry about that.
Originally I wanted to do this unboxing with my sister due to the theme DRAGON.
Of course this is associated with The Game of Thrones. And being that my sister is a huge fan of this TV show. I wanted to do this with her. But our time together was limited and getting sick the weekend my family was here we couldn't do it. 
So without further a due here is my April 2014 unboxing! 


If you can't see it then hop over to my channel: Surprise You Are A Mom!

Want to be come a Looter? Join here with my referral link!
Already a Looter? Comment down below if you loved this month's box.
Even if you're not comment down below!

Check out my recent videos:
Sunny Days May 5-11, 2014
Madison Street Beauty Eye Shadow Review
Influenster Viva Vox Box April 2014