Surprise You Are A Mom !: Loot Crate May 2014

Pages

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Loot Crate May 2014


As I mentioned in my previous video my husband and I have been going back and forth on whether we will continue this monthly subscription. I don't want you to think that we haven't been enjoying these "crates" but it was more due to being financially cautious since we purchased a new house.
But I am happy to announce that we signed up for 3 more months! Yay! 

If you are not familiar with Loot Crate its designed more towards the gamer/geeky consumer. If you love to be the person with exclusive gamer/geeky items then this box is for you. Every box I've received I have gotten money's worth and more. 
There are 3 plans to choose from. The 1 month plan for $19.37(includes S&H), 3 month plan $55.11 (includes S&H and you save $3!) and the 6 month plan for $105.99 (includes S&H and you save $10!)

If you are interested on joining you can use my referral link or you can go directly to their website

I have to say May's crate was disappointing. 
My husband even agreed with me. There were a few items here that I liked. I hope that next month's is better. 
Check out my why I was disappointed with this box:


If you can't see it here then check it out on my YouTube Channel: Surprise You Are A Mom!
And don't forget to Like & Subscribe if you enjoyed watching it :)

Are you a Looter? What was your favorite item from this box? 
Do you agree with me of this box? 
Love hearing from you so comment below :)

Recent Videos: