Surprise You Are A Mom !: Montage Jeunesse Review

Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Montage Jeunesse Review


This review and how-to is on the Montagne Jeunesse Manuka Honey & Jasmine. I loved how my skin felt after I peeled my mask. This is something that I would definitely will purchase in the future. 
One thing I should advise you if you use this face mask or any face mask is to put up your hair and wear hairband to cover those small hairs that surrounds your face.
Watch my video for the full review and how-to:


If you can't see it then you can watch it through my YouTube Channel: Surprise You Are A Mom!


You can barely see it but that's the face mask
Have you tried any face masks from Montagne Jeunesse? Or do you have a particular brand or kind of face mask that you always use? I love to hear from you! so comment down below :-D

Check Out My Recent Videos: