Surprise You Are A Mom !: Taking It Easy

Pages

Friday, May 23, 2014

Taking It Easy

After having weekly guests at our house, I finally had a chance to not worry so much how the house looks. Not saying it is a total pig-style. Loved to be able to focus on enjoying my time with my daughter. I also had a chance to see one of my best friends, Yanina (also known as Auntie Nina for Jinx), at Downtown Disney. Overall it was good week. 
My husband and I were planning to go up to Jacksonville to visit my other best friend, Maureen. But due to some conflicting schedules we weren't able to attend her graduation from law school. I'm so proud of my best friend graduating! After she passes the bar exam we will definitely celebrate together :-D
I hope you enjoy watching my weekly vlog:


If you can't watch it then don't forget to hope over to my YouTube Channel: Surprise You Are A Mom!





How was your week? Anything interesting happened?
I always enjoy reading your comments. So share down below :)

Recent Videos: