Surprise You Are A Mom !: Tiling Chaos

Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Tiling Chaos


Let the Tiling Chaos commence! 
This week my husband left for a work trip and on top of that I had to deal with the first floor being worked on. I was happy that I no longer would have to deal carpet. Well at least for the first floor. 
Good bye carpet will definitely NOT miss you!
Jinx were basically stuck in our guest room. We read books, watched movies and played. Didn't want to go down stairs unless it was necessary. 
Friday they were finally done. And just in the nick of time too! My husband was arriving from his trip and my family was arriving that same night as well. 
It was a full house this weekend. But I was glad that my daughter got to spend time with her cousins. She always asks about them.

You can view our week here:

If you can't watch it here you can visit my channel: Surprise You Are A Mom!


Sunday morning family gaming :)

How was your Memorial day weekend? I hope you had a wonderful weekend. :)
Love hearing from you so comment down below

I would like to say thanks to those that served human soliders and forgotten heroes, dog soliders

Recent Videos: