Surprise You Are A Mom !: DIY Star Wars Art

Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2014

DIY Star Wars Art

Want to create a unique art piece for Father's day, birthday gift or just to decorate your home? 
I was inspired by Pinterest and Star Wars.
 My husband's birthday was coming up and he is a BIG Star Wars fan. 


I thought this would be a perfect gift and project to do with my daughter. Love being creative whenever i can. And the fact I can customize it with daughter's art work was a great plus!
Check out my video on how to create your one of a kind DIY Star Wars Art down below


If you can't see it here then you can come over to my channel: Surprise You Are A Mom!
Don't forget to hit the like and subscribe button if you enjoyed this video
And May the Force be with you! ;-)

Let me know if you end up doing this kind of art. 
Doesn't have to be Star Wars. Can't wait to see what you made!



:::Recent Videos:::