Surprise You Are A Mom !: My First IPSY Bag June 2014

Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

My First IPSY Bag June 2014



You can watch my uboxing here or you can read it down below


If you can't see the video then you can go to my YouTube Channel: Surprise You Are A Mom!

I'm so excited to share this unboxing with you guys! I've been watching other YouTubers show off their Ipsy bags and I've always wanted to sign up.
 If you are not familiar with Ipsy it is a monthly beauty subscription of just $10 per month. With no delivery fees. Each month you'll receive a cute pouch with at least 4 to 5 beauty items. They range  from sample, deluxe sample or full sizes.
 When you sign up on Ipsy.com they ask you a variety of questions from which make up products you use to how you wear your makeup. This questionnaire helps customize your bag to your liking. For just $10 you get to try out beauty products that you were probably eyeing or be introduced to new brands/products. You definitely get your money's worth in each bag. 

The following are the items that I received this month. I have links to each items if you are interested in purchasing them. Some of them you can find at Ulta, Walgreens or department stores. 
The bag is from Rebecca Minkoff. Unfortunately you can't purchase the same bag but there is a similar pouch from Rebecca Minkoff's line





NYX Butter Gloss, Color: Eclair, $5






Marc Anthony Dream Waves Beach Spray, Sample size, Estimated $3.24

If you are subscribed to ipsy I would love to know what you got. Or even if you are not an Ipsy subscriber have you tried any of these products? Comment down below and share your thoughts :)





:::Recent Videos:::