Surprise You Are A Mom !: Catching up

Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Catching up

Hi guys! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. 
I've been really behind in posting my vlogs. 
So today I am sharing them. Instead of making multiple videos I created two. 
The June 23-29 ,2014 was edited way in advance before I things got a little too much for me ( You can read more about it here
Therefore I have two videos.
In the first video I filmed my daughter playing Zoo Tycoon on the XBOX. She really enjoyed "interacting" with the animals. Even though it looks like a simple game it actually more of a build of a business type of game. My husband loves those strategy kind of games. We are glad we can have our daughter engage with us playing video games. 





In the second video I'm sharing 3 weeks worth of footage. And don't worry its not an hour long. Didn't really recorded that much. But I did filmed Jinx's reaction to her new furnished room so don't miss that. 


Thanks for taking the time to reading/watching. 
Have a great day!
Comment down below to show that you care. Don't forget to hit the subscribe button on my Youtube Channel: Surprise You Are A Mom! This will keep you posted whenever I have video up. :)