Surprise You Are A Mom !: IPSY August 2014

Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

IPSY August 2014



School is in session! This month's theme is Beauty Schooled. 
So it is only appropriate that this month's bag is shaped as a pencil case. 
I enjoyed majority of the items in this bag. Some of these items/brands I've never heard of. This is one of the great things about the monthly subscription (which is $10/month!!) is that you can test out new products without forking over a larger amount of money.


There is one product that I honestly didn't like the scent which was the Manna Kadar Sheer Glo. It had such a strong smell in my opinion. Glad that I only got a sample size of it. 
There are two items that I am excited to use which are the Urban Decay 24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil and the Klorane Dry Shampoo. Never owned a Urban Decay product nor have I used a dry shampoo of any brand before.


Like always, I've listed all the items below with links to make it easier for you if you are interested :)

Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk from Klorane, $9 value (travel size)

Sheer Glo from Manna Kadar Cosmetics, Sample size

Mongongo Lip Conditioner from Jersey Shore Sun, $5.50 value

Flying Solo Eye Shadow from J.Cat Beauty, $2.99 value

24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil from Urban Decay


Have you heard of any of these items or brands before? If you have let me know by commenting down below. Love hearing from you <3

Don't forget to hit that like and subscribe button for my Channel: Surprise You Are A Mom!
This will keep you posted whenever I have a video up. :)


Have you checked my recent videos? Check them out below!