Surprise You Are A Mom !: July 2014 IPSY Bag

Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2014

July 2014 IPSY Bag



Sharing another unboxing! But this time it's July's Ipsy. 
I am very pleased with all the items that I received. I wish I got a full size Pixi lip balm but that's okay cause I am definitely will be purchasing some very soon. 

I've come to the realization that Beach wave sprays are not for my hair. I have split ends and the Sexy Hair Spray didn't really nourished my hair even though it has argan oil. This doesn't mean your hair will have the same reaction. But I am glad that I didn't personally purchased a full size bottle. That's why its great to do these monthly subscription to just test out products that I be too scared to purchase.




If you are interested in any of the products that I received I have links below each pictures.
Sunkissed Bronzer by POP Beauty

Mini Tinted Brilliance Balm by Pixi Beauty

Dark Tanning Oil SPF 08 by Hang Ten

Soy Renewal Beach Spray Conditioning & Texturizing Spray by Sexy Hair

5-in-1 BB Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow Broad Spectrum SPF 15 by bareMinerals

Are you an Ipsy subscriber? Did you you get the same or different items? Even if you are not a subscriber have you purchased or heard of these items before? Love hearing from you so comment down below. 
And don't forget to hit the subscribe button on my Channel: Surprise You Are A Mom!