Surprise You Are A Mom !: Loot Crate July 2014 Villains

Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Loot Crate July 2014 Villains



I'm a little behind with my Loot Crate Unboxing. 
It's better late than never. I just wanted to say that I LOVE July's box. The theme is Villains. As you guess it its everything villian related from Darth Vader to Joker& Harley Quinn was in this box.

I want to say this box almost makes up for a previous box that was disappointing. I can't wait to see what's next month's. 
Majority of the items are not available for purchase but you can try out EBay.
The only two items I could find were the following:



I hope you enjoyed this unboxing. Which item  intrigued you? Are you a looter yourself, let me know which one was your favorite by commenting down below. Love hearing from you! Don't forget to hit the subscribe button on my channel: Surprise You Are A Mom! This will  keep you posted whenever I have a video up.


:::Recent Videos:::