Surprise You Are A Mom !: Influenster #VitaVoxBox

Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Influenster #VitaVoxBox


Sharing my Influenster Vitality Vox Box!
Or #VitaVoxBox for short. 
I was surprised with all the items I received in my box. A select few items I've used them before like I mention in the video. And they are items I will continue purchasing in the future :)
Influenster must know I am sucker for any lip related items. Lip Balm, lipstick , lip sheers. You name it I just love them! I love the Softlips Cube ! I can't wait to purchase the other ones.




Majority of the items I believe you can purchase at a CVS, Walmart, or local grocery store. The only one I am not sure about is the Bikini Ready Energy Gummies cause I haven't personally seen them. Or they might be so popular that they can't stay on the shelves.

The Items I received: 
First Degree Burn Cream,  $5.97-8.99
Playtex Sports, $3.99
Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future, 1 fl oz for $60
Pure Leaf Ice Tea
Softlips Cube, $3.49

Bikini Ready Energy Gummies

I do apologize for my frizzy hair. 
I live in Florida and the day that I filmed it was really humid -_-  

Have you tried any of the items in my #VitaVoxBox? Comment down below and share :)
Even if you haven't you can stop by and show some love! <3 I love hearing from you!

And don't forget to thumbs up the video and to hit that subscribe button for my YouTube Channel: Surprise You Are A Mom!
This will notify you whenever I have a video up :)


Have you checked my recent videos? Check them out below!