Surprise You Are A Mom !: LootCrate August 2014 Heroes

Pages

Monday, September 8, 2014

LootCrate August 2014 Heroes



August came and went. But it also means I got my Loot Crate! This theme is Heroes ! 
I was so excited for this box cause I truly loved July's box. If you haven't seen my unboxing for that one then click here



If you are not familiar with Loot Crate it is a monthly subscription of $13.37 (plus s/h).If you want to commit even longer you can do 3 month or 6 months. The bonus to those is that they can save $3 to $10. In each of the boxes you get a bunch of amazing exclusive items for the collector in you of geeky and gamer gear. Each month is different with a different theme. 

Now back to my unboxing! 
Majority of the items are loot crate exclusive which means you can't find it anywhere else. But it doesn't mean you can search on Ebay! 



Funko POP! Groot *LOOTCRATE EXCLUSIVE*: I did managed to find a similar one
Deadpool Magnet *LOOTCRATE EXCLUSIVE*

Bonus Digital Loot: 11 doctors, Rose Tyler, Clara , Defense Grid: The Awakening and Wyrm Slayer
You can purchase majority of these games through STEAM

I hope you enjoyed my unboxing! If you did then don't forget to hit thumbs up and to subscribe button to my YouTube Channel: Surprise You Are A Mom! This will notify you whenever I have a video up. Thanks for watching !

Have you seen my recent videos? Check them out below!