Surprise You Are A Mom !: About Me

Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

About Me

Welcome!
You must be very curious about me. After all you are on my "About Me" section.
It's alright! I would've done the same.
Let's start off my by an introduction!
My name is Maritza. I currently live in Saint Cloud, FL. Originally from Miami, Fl. I moved to Central Florida over 5 years ago with my boyfriend (now husband) and loving it ever since. 
Don't get me wrong I do miss Miami, especially their Cuban/Latin Cuisine! If you know of a good place up here then comment down below or email me.(ASAP!)



You are probably curious about the title "Surprise You Are A Mom!" 
Well it's simple. 
I wasn't aware I was pregnant until I was in labor. 
I always get the 'deer in the headlights' look or 'wishing they experience their pregnancy like mines' reactions. It's alright if you go either way. I am already used to it by now. 
At first I didn't want to share this cause I felt embarrassed. But then I wondered if there are other moms out there feeling the same way. So I created my blog in hopes to connect with other moms.


And as for the baby. Her name is Jinx and turned out healthy and happy.
I was very lucky indeed! 
She is our pride and joy and the reason I started blogging and became a stay-at-home-mom
My husband, Bryan, and I are each other's support system throughout all of this. We have been together for almost 10 years and married for 3 years.
When we learned about our pregnancy (I should say short pregnancy) my husband kept his cool and joked that he now can't buy a retro arcade game for our guestroom. If it weren't for him I think I would of freaked out.


Now we live in our new house that we recently purchased (Feb 2014). We are slowly getting our house in order and putting our personal touch.
If you want to continue to know about me then follow my blog. 
I share my experiences as a mom, share DIY/crafts, reviews and you can hop over to my YouTube Channel to watch our Vlogs and other videos.
Don't be a stranger! So comment down below every post/video!

I always love hearing from you.