Surprise You Are A Mom !: DIY Halloween Wreath

Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

DIY Halloween Wreath


I absolutely love this time of year!
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. You get to dress up and be your inner hero or princess. Or whatever you desire. And best of all the CANDY!!!!
Before I get side tracked I want to share my DIY Halloween Wreath!

This is so simple to create, your kids can help out too!
The supplies that you will need are:

If you have a crafting knife then this will work better. Scissors are good but it was more difficult to have a straight edge. 
You don't need to create a letter wreath. You can get creative and make it your own :) 
To find out the next steps then check out my tutorial:


Thanks for watching/reading! 
I hope you liked this tutorial and got your creative juices flowing :)
If you created this or any other Halloween crafts please let me know. I love hearing from you! <3
You can share your creations down below in the comment section. 
Don't forget to give the video a thumbs up if you liked it and also hit that subscribe button for my YouTube Channel. This will keep you in the loop whenever I have a video up. 
Have a Happy & Safe Halloween! 

Want to check out last year's Halloween themed arts & crafts?