Surprise You Are A Mom !: September & October 2014 IPSY Bags

Pages

Monday, October 20, 2014

September & October 2014 IPSY Bags


Today I am sharing two unboxing of September & October IPSY. 
Since the bag was out of sight out of mind I totally forgot to share September's IPSY bag last month. I didn't even know what I got until my unboxing!
By now most of you probably have seen September's bag which it's theme was StreetStyle
I absolutely love the bag and its items. 
My favorite items from this bag were
Pacifica- 7 Free Nail Polish (color Red Red Wine, $9 value) I was actually eyeing a similar red nail polish at the drug store. Glad that I waited for my bag. Besides this nail polish is 100% vegan & Cruelty-free which is a great plus!


Today I am sharing two unboxing of September & October IPSY. 
Since the bag was out of sight out of mind I totally forgot to share September's IPSY bag last month. I didn't even know what I got until my unboxing!
By now most of you probably have seen September's bag which it's theme was StreetStyle
I absolutely love the bag and its items. 
My favorite items from this bag were 
Pacifica- 7 Free Nail Polish (color Red Red Wine, $9 value) I was actually eyeing a similar red nail polish at the drug store. Glad that I waited for my bag. Besides this nail polish is 100% vegan & Cruelty-free which is a great plus! 


For October's bag I loved it too! The theme for this one is Beauty Candy
To be honest the bag reminded me of bathroom tiles. 
But maybe it was just me pinning a lot of home improvement pins. 
From this bag it was hard to pick a favorite cause I love almost everything. The only one I'm iffy about is the Brightening Cleanser from Indie Lee
Again I couldn't pick one favorite but two which are the Lipstick by Noyah (color: Deeply In Mauve, sample size). Loved the boldness of this lipstick. This is something I wouldn't pick out on my own but glad to get it in this bag to test it out.


The second item that I love is the Tattooed Waterproof Eyeliner from Skone Cosmetics ($15 value).
This eyeliner is water proof which is  a great plus. I did a swatch on my hand and that lasted me all day and even the next day too. If you loved Jesse's Girl Eyeliner from a previous Ipsy bag then you'll love this eyeliner too!


To check out all of the products from each bag then check out my unboxing video below:


Interested in subscribing for IPSY? 
Click here to get started for only $10 per month(free shipping)! You get 4-5 beauty products and a reusable makeup bag every month! 

Are you an Ipsy subscriber? What were the items that you got? Do you have a favorite? 
Love hearing from you so comment below. 
Don't forget to click that button that shows that you care so give it a thumbs up. 
If you haven't already done so hit the subscribe button on my channel. 
This will notify you whenever I have a video up. 
Thanks for watching/reading!